10 Turkey Day Burns
Just as we're getting into the swing of our fall routine, the holidays arrive with temptations galore. Here are a few Thanksgiving Day workouts in Denver to help burn those extra cals and get your heart pumping. Grab a pal and keep each other accountable, so afterwards you can enjoy the holidays guilt-free!
- Get your steps in bright and early at Denver's 44th Annual Turkey Trot. This one is fun for everyone, and you can make it as easy or as intense as you want! This is where the three of us will be :)
- Spin away those calories at CycleBar LoHi's Turkey Burn class at 8am. Hurry though - there's only 3 spots left!
- There's only one spot left at Barre Forte LoHi's 9am Turkey Day class! Hop to it and sign up for that, plus its only $10 for your first class.
- Feeling frisky? Kick start your day with a 90 Minute Workout at Rock Star Pole Fitness.
- Samadhi Yoga Uptown is offering multiple Thanksgiving Day classes, including a 9AM Gratitude Flow, with 100% of the proceeds going to Off The Mat, Into The World.
- Feel the burn with BarreFly at Atherial Yoga at 9AM!
- Want to burn maximum calories in minimum time? Try Endorphin LoHi's Dirty 30 class at 10:15. It's an all-out HIIT class with strength and conditioning included.
- Get up nice and early for Booty School at 6AM and you'll be glad you did! Tight buns, hun.
- Looking to set the tone of calm and gratitude for the day? Check out Qi Flow's Yoga and Oils class at 9AM!
- Can't make it to the gym or a class? Do some laps + skating at the downtown Denver Rink to get in your workout and spend time with the ones you love.
How are you getting in your Thanksgiving burn? Let us know in the comments, and tag us in your photos on Instagram @denversocialsweat!